Port and sherry suggestions - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Port and sherry suggestions

I am hoping to get some suggestions for ports and sherries so I can expand my flavor library when I am trying to be analytical with whiskey tasting. I know most barrels used for scotch aging are no where near as used as some of the barrels used mainly for the original wine but I want to try and train my tastes as much as I can. I live in the upper midwest of the states so I feel finding something in stores is going to be a bit harder but maybe this community also knows of good places to find bottles online if I really need to dig. Thanks a ton in advance!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments