Ridge Pagani Ranch & Ponzo - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Ridge Pagani Ranch & Ponzo

Hi All, I started growing my collection when the pandemic began. I’m a novice wine drinker, but really enjoy Ridge. I currently have around 60 bottles of Ridge in my cellar, mostly Lytton Springs, Geyserville, and Paso Robles. I have access to a large quantity of Pagani Ranch and Ponzo spanning between 2012-2017. I’m curious if anyone know whether these wines age well or if I should drink sooner than later?

I’m a big Ridge fan and love zin in general. If anyone has any advice when it comes to Ridge I’m all ears!

Thanks!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments