Sample Size Bottles For Tasting - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Sample Size Bottles For Tasting

I know I post a lot on here and I’ll try to limite myself but I have a question for you all.

I want to start making my own sample sized bottles of wine that are about the same size as the Master the World bottles. The reason for doing this is to control the amount of alcohol I drink because my meds can interact alcohol and I want to train my brain to associate these smaller bottles as tastings and not for drinking. I know that I can just use my Coravin I own to pour small sample sizes of wine in the glass for tastings but I feel that these small bottles would help me psychologically associate the bottles as being purely for tasting. If any of you have an suggestions as to what brand and size to do this, I would appreciate it.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments