Difference between Taittinger NVs - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Difference between Taittinger NVs

I’ve been learning about wine over the past two years, but my knowledge of champagne is still pretty limited. Yesterday I had a BTG pour of Taittinger Cuvée Prestige and really enjoyed it. I was thinking of picking up a bottle, but when I search local stores (PA, limited options) I only see Taittinger La Francaise. What makes these two different? Is one better than the other? I’d prefer Cuvée Prestige if I can find it, but I’m open to La Francaise if it’s similar.

Thanks!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments