Look for recommendations for beginner red wines for my fiance - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Look for recommendations for beginner red wines for my fiance

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting in this sub and I'm still a bit of a novice in wine, but I'm slowly expanding my pallet and experience. I come seeking some recommendations for varietals that would be good for a person who has never enjoyed the darker red wines that I enjoy such as Cabernet Sauvignon or a Merlot. I would like to try to find a red wine that both of us could enjoy. She tends to enjoy the sweeter wines such as Kung Fu Girl riesling and generic moscato. Thank you for the replies.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments