Northern vs Southern Rhône win production - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Northern vs Southern Rhône win production

Does anyone know, in terms of percentages, how much of Rhône wine production in is Northern Rhône, and how much is in Southern Rhône?

Or better yet, how much the respective regions actually produce?

I tried Googling it but I think I’m just putting in the wrong terms. I tried being specific with red, white and rosé but still nothing.

Thanks for the help

P.S I’m assuming the majority is produced is Southern Rhône. And I’m guessing it’s quite a decent majority.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments