Recommendation for similar wine to La Marca Prosecco - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Recommendation for similar wine to La Marca Prosecco

I want to pre-face this that I know almost nothing about wine and drink a glass only once every few years.

One of my co-workers is retiring and I'm trying to put together a nice send off gift. I asked their spouse if they have any preferred types or brands of wine, and they answered with La Marca Prosecco. Its fairly inexpensive at my local grocery store, I don't know if its cheap and not that great, or if it's great value or something in between, but I was expecting to spend a lot more to get something really memorable for their retirement and I'm not looking to get the cheapest wine I can and call it done. Is there a wine that is very similar but perhaps much nicer or better than La Marca Prosecco? Is it just a one of a kind thing? Thanks for any help!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments