WSET level 2 Tasting Kit - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

WSET level 2 Tasting Kit

I’m going to register for the WSET level 2 online course as I enjoy learning about wine. This is purely as a hobby of mine as I am not in the industry nor do I plan to be. The course only provides the academic materials and not the wines to be tasted.

I did some research online and found a bunch of different websites all offering WSET level 2 kits but they are drastically different (some have 6 187ml bottles, others have 40 20ml bottles etc) and a various price points (max cost I found being $250).

Can anyone recommend the best way to procure the wines for level 2? Is there a certain website/company online that I should look at over others? Or is my best bet to go to my local wine store and get them there if it’s cheaper? Thanks.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments