30Y wine for Hubby’s 30th Bday - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

30Y wine for Hubby’s 30th Bday

Hey everyone, my husband is turning 30 this year (b.1991) and I want to gift him a 30Y old bottle of wine/whiskey. Preferably wine. He is not a big fan of heavy reds, but enjoys whites, roses and bubbly.

Can you guys suggest a good wine that’s within 1000USD?

I was thinking of getting a Port, but no clue what would to choose..

Thanks in advance for your help! Really appreciate it.

P.S. are 30Y wines even worth the hefty price tag? 🙈 I’m really at a loss. I just wanna make him feel special.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments