Cold Wine Summer - New Zealand SB - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Cold Wine Summer - New Zealand SB

Ok y’all it’s getting hot af in the northern hemisphere. Heat waves over here, heat waves over there. Makes me crave sumn cool and fresh to sip on.

I know this sub doesn’t get a lot of love for NZ SB but I find them to be the perfect summer crushers - especially for those of us on a budget.

So I thought it’d be nice to get a running list of people’s favorite NZ SB. Preferably economical options.

I’ll start w a recent favorite - Lake Chalice The Nest SB. Especially the ‘19.

Vamos!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments