Country of origin effect on wine - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Country of origin effect on wine

Hello everyone,
It is my first post on reddit so I hope it will reach you well. I am a student in France and a friend of mine has a end of study thesis to finalize and I really believe some of you beautiful people could help as I couldn't help but notice the amazing way reddit works.
My friend is looking for people who are willing to respond to his survey that aims at discovering the impact of the country of origin of wine bottles on the perception of American costumers during their decision making process between products before purchasing wine.
I am using this post to ask if I could share the link of the survey that should require around 5 minutes to respond to, since i read in the rules personal links needed mod approval.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments