Favorite Wine Content Creators? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Favorite Wine Content Creators?

I recently turned 21 and am trying to learn more about wine because my work involves a lot of dinners out with clients. Despite not liking Whiskey the guys behind Whiskey Tribe were able to help me become fairly knowledgeable. From the making process, to industry information, to buying and tasting there was a ton of information on there, but I haven't been able to find a similar creator for wine.

I asked a much older friend of mine (who introduced me to Whiskey Tribe) for recommendations and was sent a laughably bad TikTok page by two WSET Level 3 sommeliers. The most popular video they has put up told people to never buy domestic wine because it's too expensive, which is crazy to think they gave as advice given they were based out of California. It may have not even been the worst take in the video.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments