want to take my partner wine tasting for our one year, where in Sonoma/Napa do you suggest? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

want to take my partner wine tasting for our one year, where in Sonoma/Napa do you suggest?

as the title says, next month is my 1 year anniversary with my partner. i want to celebrate by possibly going wine tasting in Napa/Sonoma/North Bay Area, does anyone have suggestions the best way to do this?

I read bus tours aren't the best and it's best to drive up through highway 101, but any location/winery suggestions?

Looking for short-medium length (1-4 or 5 hour tours), my partner has been drinking wine for awhile, I'm a novice wine drinker. just looking to enjoy nice settings/views, good food, and relax.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments