Why do I get an itchy throat with good wines from local wineries but not with cheap Gallo type wines? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Why do I get an itchy throat with good wines from local wineries but not with cheap Gallo type wines?

Bought a couple bottles from a local winery and even noticed it had some particles or sediment. I had a glass one night and got itchy dry throat. Thought it could just be seasonal allergies. But then the next night I had another glass and same symptoms. I don’t have this reaction with cheap wines. Why is it?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments