New job at wine bar, struggling to get down tasting notes. - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

New job at wine bar, struggling to get down tasting notes.

Title says most of it really, I find once someone has told me what I'm "supposed" to be trying to taste/smell I can get it, but whenever I'm trying it blind or by myself I seem to forget what everything tastes/smells like unless it has a really distinct note. I love wine, and am very passionate about it, but sadly due to budget/age/time haven't been able to try a huge amount until more recently. I want to get "better" at both tasting wine and my knowledge in general quickly, any tips?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments