Found a wine I really want to give as a gift from a winery that closed a few years ago, but can only find it at a couple of Total Wines in TX and AZ. Neither will ship to CA. Is there any way to do this? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Found a wine I really want to give as a gift from a winery that closed a few years ago, but can only find it at a couple of Total Wines in TX and AZ. Neither will ship to CA. Is there any way to do this?

I've searched the auction sites and the like, and these are the only places I've found it. I don't know anyone in either of those places, so that's not an option. I was so excited to find it, but then ran into what appears to be a brick wall. I figured if anyone would know, it would be you kind people. I did do a search here but didn't see this scenario come up. Thanks for your input, and if you ever have questions about tequila, just shoot me a dm!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments