No electricity storage temperature help - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

No electricity storage temperature help

So, I left my small collection, (mostly 2019 cru beaujolais, a few rieslings, nothing older than 2016) when I evacuated New Orleans for Ida on Friday. My neighbor who stayed said it's about 90 degrees, maybe a bit higher in our building. We are likely looking at a month without power. (I am staying at my evac spot until power is restored). Should I just plan to bring everything back with me when I go check on my place tomorrow?

tl;dr young bojo and riesling stored at 90+ degrees for ~a month?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments