Need Advice, which wineries to visit around Tuscany - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Need Advice, which wineries to visit around Tuscany

Hi Everyone!

Taking a trip to Italy in a couple of weeks, will land in Rome and move up north to Tuscany for 2 weeks. Which wineries are a must visit? That are open to the public of course. Doesn't have to be just the Chianti region. Right now I only have Antinori in my plans. I had originally thought of going all the way to Piedmont but I think I will leave that for a separate trip.

Thank you!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments