Question on Wine Coolers - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Question on Wine Coolers

Hi all,

I'm struggling to understand the difference in price in some of these wine coolers.

I'm looking for one that will fit under my counter. 24 inch. Etc.

I understand there's a higher price for dual zone. We mostly drink reds so I don't really find the dual zone necessary for our use case.

I imagine there's some sort of premium on how well it's built maybe?

Like I see a Hisense 54 capacity cooler at Lowes for $699. Yesterday I looked at a Zephyr 53 capacity for $1800.

I'm storing mid level stuff, price ranging from $20-$100.

It won't be in direct sunlight so it shouldn't have to work extremely hard.

I have a terrible OCD'ness about researching big ticket items to the n'th degree.

Educate me!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments