Recommendations for a Wine Fridge/Cellar Location Tracking App? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Recommendations for a Wine Fridge/Cellar Location Tracking App?

Anyone have any recommendations? I was previously using the Oeno app for Android to keep the store the locations of all my bottles in my wine fridge. It worked well enough - you could set up the configuration of your wine fridge and then catalog where you kept each wine. I liked how visual the app was. A couple of weeks ago, however, the app stopped working; I get an error whenever I try to load it.

I've looked at a couple alternatives: Cellar Tracker and Vivino, but I'm not happy with either. Does anyone have an app they can recommend? I wouldn't be opposed to buying an app or even a software package for my PC if it met my needs.

Thank you in advance!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments