What am I looking for in a nice wine glass/decanter set? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

What am I looking for in a nice wine glass/decanter set?

My boyfriend is a huge wine lover and I’m looking to get a nice decanter/glassware set for him for Christmas. I certainly don’t have Baccarat money, but I’m willing to splurge a bit ($75-$150 range). I know he’s a swirler and prefers the round bowls to the angular ones. Also I know he’s generally against stemless. Ideally I’d like a decanter, 2 red, and 2 white glasses but I realize that’s pretty unrealistic for my desired quality and price range. Does anyone have any brand ideas, or at least what I should be looking out for? Any help is appreciated!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments