Wine preserver recommendations? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Wine preserver recommendations?

I could use some suggestions for a gift item. My mother enjoys wine, but she lives by herself and doesn't drink much in a sitting (1-2 glasses typically), so I'd like to get her some sort of wine preserver item. I did buy her a EuroCave Wine Art preserver (the one that vacuum seals and stores 2 bottles) one year, but she sent it back because she said it was too big and she didn't have anywhere to put it. So now I'm thinking maybe a Coravin Pivot, or something similar? Whatever it is it needs to be compact and fairly easy to use, as she has arthritic hands and sometimes has trouble with anything that requires a tight grip.

TIA!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments