Advice Wanted: Wine fridge worth it? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Advice Wanted: Wine fridge worth it?

Looking at buying a wine fridge as a way of starting and growing a ‘wine cellar’ despite living in rented accommodation. Seen a few wine fridges, and not sure if they are sufficient for storage. I am perfectly capable of chilling wine prior to serving so not looking to find something that will just get my wines to serving temperature. I would ideally look for something that gives me the confidence to buy a bottle or two of decent wine and not feel pressure to drink straight away lest I kill it at home.

Wondered what everyone’s experience on wine storage/ageing cabinets or fridges were and if anybody has any advice?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments