Finding new wines you like? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Finding new wines you like?

How do you guys find new upcoming (or even old bottles) that you like?

For years I relied on my mother in law finding incredible bottles we all enjoyed. Turley, Molly Dooker, Prisoner, 8 Years in the Desert, etc. Unfortunately she passed this year :(

I think she found those via Wine Enthusiast maybe?

So publications/internet? Trying a new glass at a restaurant? Wine bar? Through other friends?

I’ve had good success at a wine bar where I live but having 2 little kids hampers a lot of me going there lol.

What say ye?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments