European by-mail wine club. Suggestions? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

European by-mail wine club. Suggestions?

Inspired by a more general tread on the group.

I am based in Berlin and I would like to join a club that can deliver some nice wines.

I already buy in physical shops, I get wines from my job, I have a circle of friends to share tasting evenings with. What I am searching for is something able to surprise me with unexpected wines/regions or with nice contents (descriptions, stories, online tasting,...) Any recommendations?

Thanks!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments