What wine cellar softeware are you winos using? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

What wine cellar softeware are you winos using?

I have a small wine collection at home. At any point in time, it contains something like 10 to 100 bottles. Sometimes a bit more. My problem is/was that if I wanted to find a bottle from Spain as an example, I would have to go through the whole collection manually. So I wanted to use some software for that, but I couldn't find any that was really useful. Then I wrote my own (I'm a programmer) but I got tired of that too.

So I want to ask you what you guys are using if any?

/allan






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments