Suggestions on balancing 2 jobs - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Suggestions on balancing 2 jobs

Hey everyone, 

Hope post-harvest rest is going well! 

QUESTION: 

How does one negotiate scheduling with a winery you wanna work with and a second job that can give me enough funds to cover cost of living? 

I find that Tasting Room Associate positions make the bare minimum to get by and doesn’t really help you make a step up in life ( buy a car, rent an apartment or live life without living on a college budget) 

One job wants me to do full- time (Winery) and the second job is lenient but needs me to be there at a certain time. What are your suggestions for keeping both parties happy and money in my pocket to make moves.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments