Best Riedel Universal Glass ; - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Best Riedel Universal Glass ;

Hi All, To crop a ‏‏‎ long story short - I'm going to use some gift cards to buy a pair of decent wine glasses. The gift cards are for a department store in the UK that only stocks the Riedel 'Vinum' and 'Performance' ranges and a bunch of gross ornate crystalware so it looks like Riedel is going to be my only option. My partner and I almost exclusively drink whites (which run the gamut from vinho verde all the way to white Burgundy) with the occasional bottle of Gamay or Pinot Noir thrown in now and again. I wondered if any of you who are doubtlessly more knowledgable than me about these things had any opinions on what the best shape would be for me to cover these varietals or other pertinent guidance. Thanks very much!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments