Sober Alcoholic - any non alcohol suggestions? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Sober Alcoholic - any non alcohol suggestions?

Hi all,

Recovering alcoholic. I prefer to say, "Sober Alcoholic".

I was a sucker for red wine, it was my go to drink. Now that it's Autumn here in Australia, the nights are getting colder and I'm missing my nightly red wine drinking.

Has anybody tried any non-alcoholic wines that they would recommend? I've yet to try any, simply because I was too early in my recovery to have wine, alcoholic or not, near me.

I've talked to my psychologists and we've decided I'm now in a position to try non-alcoholic beverages, like wine, beer, etc.

Or just any non-alcoholic drink you'd recommend!

Thanks!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments