You guys told me to buy a Rioja Gran Reserva, is it really this or maybe you meant a different brand somehow? It was so cheap! - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

You guys told me to buy a Rioja Gran Reserva, is it really this or maybe you meant a different brand somehow? It was so cheap!

https://preview.redd.it/972zh21hgjp81.jpg?width=1200&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=59bb93f840444e9c0eff6772d5f101d9b208f4f3

I'm trying to learn what the difference between Merlot and all the grape types are, I have no idea still and there are no youtube videos about it as I thought they'd be. And there's nothing out there either to make me understand what exactly people were recommending me. I've seen so many Ribera Del Duero wines, some really really cheap that I'm not sure if it's like an area, but only one brand is good and more expensive or if they're just that cheap

It's hard learning about wine online, at least harder than about whiskey






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments