Anyone in need of wine Books? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Anyone in need of wine Books?

Just finished a level of studying and I am purging all my books to prep for the next score of books. Is anyone interested in any of the books listed?

  1. The Sommelier's Atlas of Taste (2018) Rajat Parr & Jordan Mackay
  2. The Exporter's Handbook: To the US Wine Market (2015) Deborah M. Gray
  3. Wine Sales and Distribution: Secrets to building a consultative selling approach (2019) Paul Wagner, John C. Crotts, Byron Marlowe
  4. Wine Marketing & Sales: Success strategies for a saturated market 3rd ED (2019) Paul Wagner, Janeen Olsen, Liz Thach
  5. How to Import Wine: An Insider's Guide 2nd Ed (2018) Deborah M. Gray

All the Books are Like New. The only one with any markings is #5 where I underline a few sentences across 10 pages early in the book. I cant let them go for free, but Im not looking for a lot. If interested, you can send me a DM. Real name is David.

(I also have all my WSET 3 books, but I underline the chapters to death, so I didn't think anyone would want that)

Cheers,






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments