Could you please recommend me a beginner wine from 2005? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Could you please recommend me a beginner wine from 2005?

Hello! So my nephew is graduating highschool next year and I thought what better way to celebrate than giving him a bottle of wine as old as he is. However, I'm kind of a wine noob in tnat the most wine I've drank was at church. And trust me that is not the kind of great wine people enjoy. Also not sure if certain wines might be too strong for him? So if you could please recommend me a good wine, that would be much appreciated! I'm trying to keep this under say $150. I'm certainly not rich enough to give him a $1000 wine from somewhere fancy. Thank you!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments