Left bank bordeaux vs american cabernet sauvignon - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Left bank bordeaux vs american cabernet sauvignon

I am a member of wine club with my childhood friends. This time around it's me and my partners time to host. This includes coocking and deciding a theme for the night.

The boys love american pinot noir, but I don't think any of them, my self included, have much experience with american cab. Therefore we thought it could be a fun theme idea to do a blind tasting of left side bordeaux vs american cab or maybe just a more open comparison. The american cabs will probably all be from napa valley.

Are there any left side bordeaux appelation that we should focus extra on when pairing with american cab?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments