What wine would you love to drink for the first time again? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

What wine would you love to drink for the first time again?

I mean, there are those wines that changes you, right? which moment would you want to repeat?

For me, clearly Ca' del Bosco Franciacorta 1999. Had it in 2019 with a somm friend and showed me what wine can be: lovely aged in bottle, still acidity, so much complexity it blew my mind. I could drink it again but I know I wont get the same experience, I'd like to drink it for the first time again. So this bottle started the need to discover wine more and more.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments