Boursot's Wine Collection near Calais - What a gem! - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Boursot's Wine Collection near Calais - What a gem!

Popped into Boursot's Wine Collection shop in Ardres yesterday, en-route back to UK from France and was one of the highlights of the trip. Guy, the owner, is incredibly friendly and happy to share his extensive wine knowledge. I did a pre-order on their website and it was all ready to collect when I arrived (although happily alowed me to add more bottles after browsing), their inventory is updated regularly and there's a perfect selection of prices to suite all wallets.

He asked how I found him, and I mentioned the Decanter article which he said is where most of his more knowledgable customers find him ("if they mention decanter I know they're into their wine").

Note: I have absolutely zero connection to the company other than being a very satisified customer who wanted to pass on a recommendation. I've seen a few posts asking for shop recommendations in France, this has got to be up there with one of the best ones - definitely stop in if you're anywhere near Calais.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments