Looking for recommendation for a gift (Maybe Malbecs or similar style) - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Looking for recommendation for a gift (Maybe Malbecs or similar style)

I hope this post is allowed, but please forgive me if not. Some family members recently hosted a family reunion at their place and I'm sure it was a huge imposition, so I would like to send them something nice as a thank you. I know they are fans of wine, namely Malbecs, but I am not very knowledgeable, so I am hoping that I might get some recommendations on a few nicer bottles that we could send them through an online platform (They're on the other side of the country).

I picked a few items that were highly rated on Wine.com which are in the range I was thinking to spend (Not outrageous, but enough that I hopefully convey our appreciation), but the only qualities I can go off of is style and rating. Would anyone know if these are good choices, or have good recommendations they would suggest? Any help would be appreciated, because I'm way out of my element here.

https://preview.redd.it/gckdo34h6rd91.png?width=665&format=png&auto=webp&s=0df39ae045a66f975439e5e9e94dd3ae844ff415






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments