oregon producers - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

oregon producers

Hi all I would like to explore Oregon wine. Patricia Green, Kelley Fox, Brittan and Dukes are names I see being recommended often.

Can you please describe briefly about the producers' general style/preference of wines?

I cant buy them all due to high cost. I would thus like to prioritize them.

I do not like too riped, sweet-ish,high alcohol pinot.

I am a fan of delicate, floral ones reminiscent of vosnee romanee. I do like cherry forward aroma of Chambelle musigny, but granted there is sufficient acidity.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments