Visiting Champagne - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Visiting Champagne

My family and I are traveling overseas and we are planing a one day stop in Champagne. We really enjoy the Billecart Salmon rosé so that is one of the places I want to visit. Any others you recommend we see that can be doable for one day?

Edit: I would to know much it would ruffly cost to visit and places that accommodate English speaking people.

Edit edit: I like Blanc di Noir and want to find places that are experimenting in Champagne such as using the other grapes allowed in Champagne, 100% Pinot Meunier, Pinot Meunier heavy wines etc. It would be nice to bring some bottles home from the entire trip.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments