Question about Price and Health - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Question about Price and Health

Greetings.

I am aware that cheap wine contains certain maleficent substances (arsenic for instance). Moreover, I am a poor man, with neither the money nor the inclination to drink daily. Drinking weekly, or even monthly: that is my way.

When I do drink, I like to drink red wine, because it heats me up in a lovely, lively manner. That being said, I outright refuse to drink those cheap wines which I concieve as little more than poisons to drown the sorrows of the poor and line the pockets of the rich.

So then, being a spendthrift and a lover of health for its own sake, what I want to know is, when I do drink weekly or monthly, what is the least I can spend and still purchase a quality, healthful product?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments