Trying to find a bottle of wine - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Trying to find a bottle of wine

I just visited France & had a great time experiencing different wines while I was there! I’m trying to figure out if a specific bottle is imported into the US but I’m having trouble picking out identifying information from the label so that I know what to search/ask for. It feels like this should be an easy task but I’m having a tough time at it.

Would anyone here be able to assist?

Here is a picture of the bottle.

Thank you for any help you can provide!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments