Visiting Reims in December: Recommend me Champagne houses\tours! - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Visiting Reims in December: Recommend me Champagne houses\tours!

My wife and I are visiting Paris in December around Christmastime and are planning on spending a day or two out in Reims. We are big fans of Champagne, but don't know much outside some of the big houses. We definitely want to take tours, but would love to prioritize smaller houses. It looks like the big guys like Veuve, etc... make it easy to book online - but I'm not certain how to get in contact with smaller producers. For reference, some of the (smaller) producers we've liked are: Georges Laval, Suenen, and Marguet.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments