Ideas for wedding gift wine that will age nicely… - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Ideas for wedding gift wine that will age nicely…

Likely an exceedingly noob question, but I have a number of weddings coming up and wanted some advice for wine to purchase as gifts.

I am hoping for something that the recipients can keep and then open in the future on an anniversary, so it needs to age well and be worth the wait. I have a few friends who had port gifted at birth which they opened on their 18th birthday, so I am going for this type of vibe.

I don’t want to spend crazy amount, perhaps £30-50. I have no idea if this is feasible for this price, and if not I’ll think of a better idea!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments