I'll bring the wine - inviting myself over to friends and acquaintances who cook their signature dish for me - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

I'll bring the wine - inviting myself over to friends and acquaintances who cook their signature dish for me

Hi all,

I just want to pitch an idea I was playing around with in my head for a few months now and get some feedback/tips on how to make it work best.

The idea is simple. As a sommelier, I will make a call on my social media channels, asking people to invite me to their place. They cook their favorite/signature dish for me and I will bring wines with it.

Afterwards I make a small write up about it. I hope to reach friends/people who I would otherwise not be on the same table with usually and in first place have a great night.

Any thoughts?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments