2014 Chateau Smith Haut-Lafitte Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux, which I want to keep for 30 years vs 2019 Chardonnay I want to open in 2 years. Stored at 16C and 11C. How long can I keep the Chardonnay? And I’m wondering if it’s worth it to get a whole crate of the Bordeaux, preferably sooner than later - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

2014 Chateau Smith Haut-Lafitte Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux, which I want to keep for 30 years vs 2019 Chardonnay I want to open in 2 years. Stored at 16C and 11C. How long can I keep the Chardonnay? And I’m wondering if it’s worth it to get a whole crate of the Bordeaux, preferably sooner than later
https://ift.tt/2Gh5pIr




Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments