A good dry Tuscan for the holidays? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

A good dry Tuscan for the holidays?

Hey everyone, I’m completely clueless when it comes to wine so hopefully someone here will be gracious to help me out,

I want to gift my wife some wine this year, she enjoys dry red wine typically and in the past has really liked Pergolaia Cairossa and Poliziano Nobile di Montepulciano.

This year I’m thinking about doing this one to save some $: https://www.vivino.com/US-MI/en/le-chiantigiane-loggia-del-sole-governo-all-uso-toscana/w/5544434

Wondering how it compares to the others and if it would be a good choice. Also open to other recommendations.

Thanks you






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments