Buying my first set of red wine glasses, budget $40. Recs? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Buying my first set of red wine glasses, budget $40. Recs?

I'm trying to become a good host, and I figure step one is to have red wine glasses. I would rather buy something on the nicer end than something that's poor quality and won't last long, and my budget is $40 for a set of 4. I've looked at West Elm, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, etc to buy them. I've done a little research, and it looks like there's different types of red wine glasses (ex. Bordeaux vs Burgundy). It seems like Bordeaux wine glasses may be more versatile, which would be my goal. Does anyone have any specific recs for purchasing wine glasses?






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments