Best options for aging 2019 vintage - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Best options for aging 2019 vintage

Hello!

I'm on a mission to age 24-30 bottles from the 2019 vintage (or release year) to celebrate my daughters birthday each year. This will be my first bulk purchase for aging.

I'm relatively new to wine, Côte d'Or seems to hit all the right notes for my palate. I have little to no experience with Italian wine. My experience with Bordeaux hasn't produced many standouts, but tend to like Margaux with 5-10 years on the bottle. I also really enjoy selections from the ridge (geyseville, Lytton springs usually).

I'm looking for bottles in the $50 and under market.

Thank you for your help!






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments