Wine poos - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Wine poos

I’m a (week old) graduated college student. I’ve always preferred sweeter and “cheap” wines like 7-11 Barefoot moscato or the $3 Aldi wine. These have always been fine for me because they taste good, are cheap, and they get the job gone. My only issue, whether it’s these wines or something else, is wondering if anyone else gets the wine “poos”. I’ve looked it up and I know alcohol In general can cause this reaction or other reasons, but the only time this happens for me is wine. I don’t have any other issues with this and for the person who inevitably brings it up, it’s absolutely not my boyfriend doing anything, because this was happening before we were ever physically together. I just want advice and even if I can’t fix or deal with this problem, I really just want reassurance that I’m not the only one this is happening to.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments