Diploma WSET level 4 in wines. - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Diploma WSET level 4 in wines.

I have completed my WSET Level 3 in wines and I want to study WSET level 4. But there's no provider of it in India and i would like to do it in the UK while working partime or full time.

There are different study options so which option would be good,, so I can study and work. Currently I am working in a retail store of wines in Mumbai so I have work experience. Btw i have experience with business management so I was considering that too.

Any other suggestions would be great, cause I am confused about further studies.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments