Lynch Bages 2010, optimal drinking windown? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Lynch Bages 2010, optimal drinking windown?

Hello all,

After reading a lot about Bordeaux wines and dabbling in the relatively cheaper Grand Cru's (I am not rich by any means) I decided 'I am worth it' and bought myself a Lynch Bages 2010. As the title suggests, from (and to) what years would you consider this wine at it's peak? 2010 should be a very good vintage (reminiscent of the '89, which should be legendary) but I must admit that a lot of my knowledge comes from ghosting this forum, so I decided I should also ask you guys.

Thanks in advance

https://preview.redd.it/zwyw20m9ecfa1.jpg?width=3072&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=55ba338103fa3edb190477a1066d6fdc48632fcc






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments